PDA

View Full Version : Rm Multiscrim

Leving1
February 6th, 2008, 01:01
RM would like to host a multi scrim ON FRIDAY 15TH FEB (DATE CHANGED), but we need the support of the bigger clans such as 1stSFSS to ensure we get a decent turnout.

We already have the support of 504 PIR, (2nd AD)and 82ndAB
The details of the scrim are listed here

http://www.eto-league.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4511

Hope you can Join :D

Thanks
Leving!

82ndABDeano
February 6th, 2008, 18:50
Would be nice to go up against 1st sf for the first time cod4, not going to back out are ya?

Pvt Deano 82ndAB.

Bling
February 6th, 2008, 21:51
Would be nice to go up against 1st sf for the first time cod4, not going to back out are ya?

Pvt Deano 82ndAB.

I have passed on the info to wingnut who takes care of our scheduling.

As a side not Deano, dont you have to agree to be in something... before you can actually back out of it?????

82ndABDeano
February 6th, 2008, 23:08
fair play lol, but I think you get the drift of what I am saying but didnt want to be too harsh on ya:P

Bling
February 7th, 2008, 17:20
fair play lol, but I think you get the drift of what I am saying but didnt want to be too harsh on ya:P

I was much less... harsh then i wanted to be as well :P

Leving1
February 13th, 2008, 20:05
I added Wing, but I've not spoken to him on x-fire. I'm going to need to push for an answer, with the scrim on friday :)

I hope you guys can make it, or at least send a few along, it should be a great laugh.

Leving

Wingnut
February 13th, 2008, 20:11
I've been on Xfire as much as possible. I surley
cant answer for the guys, I asked but didnt have a response
so Gonna say no. Maybe next time

Leving1
February 14th, 2008, 00:50
just so your aware, this does not require a team of 8, just as many as you want. Even 1 or 2 is fine, so if any members do want to come, just add me sovietxvi, and Ill get you sorted with ts ip and password :)

Leving.