PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from 10-78 gaming clan

Boywonder
May 30th, 2009, 03:09
Greetings, I am 10-78 Boywonder from the 10-78 gaming clan. We are a 25+ age group of guys who mainly play Call of duty WAW. We are starting our summer scrimmage matches and are looking for some other clans to play against. We are strictly a fun clan and not a performance clan but we love to play. If you guys would be interested in a scrimmage please let me know. We only play S&D, but if you guys want to change that up that would be cool to. Just looking to get together and have some fun and get to know some other clans that are out there. We can also provide the servers if needed. Please come and visit our website to make/accept a challenge http://www.10-78.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59 Or contact me on my email below.
Myself and 10-78 Greywolf are putting this all together. You can also email me at brett.j.mueller [at] gmail [dot] com Thank you for your time have a great day.

LaSallian
June 1st, 2009, 05:31
Thanks for the intro Boywonder and for taking the time to visit our forums.

I have registered on your forum and will be having a look around there.

We certainly do take part in scrims and are also looking for other clans to play against. Leave it with us for now and I am sure that we will be in touch at some stage to set something up!

Thanks once again, enjoy our forums and be sure to try out our server if you havent already.

10-78 Bad Karma
June 4th, 2009, 18:48
Hello Guys,

Thanks for the info Lasallian! Definitely going to check out your server this week!

BadK

trixer
June 4th, 2009, 21:08
Glad you found us.... Look forward to meeting up with you in game!