PDA

View Full Version : BadKarma seeks Chainsaw

NEMATODE
August 26th, 2009, 22:42
Hello Chainsaw,
Thanks for posting your challenge. As the match commanders are all out the next three weeks we will not be able to make an 8/31 date. We should be able to put something together the end of the third week in Sept or later.
Please contact me at [email protected] and we can work something out. Please include a public server where we can visit? Hopefully this server will include your custom spawn spots.

Look forward to working something out.

NEMATODE-BK

chainsaw
August 26th, 2009, 23:41
Thanks for the quick reply will send an email

Bull-BK-
December 3rd, 2009, 04:04
Greetings honorable 1st SF/SS Team,

Bad Karma Team, ten years in existence, pc based, current members approx 310, seeks cod5 Matches.

We can accommodate 5-15 per side on our servers. We have members all over the world and can in most cases provide a team any hour of the day.

Email for Match specifics:

[email protected] (NEMATODE) Match Commander
[email protected] (Bull) Match Coordinator

Usually 3 maps on are servers, our server rules, next week 3 maps on your server with your rules.
If you do not have a server we can host the matches on our servers.

We are an honorable team no cheats or hacks. Members will abide by your rules as we hope you would reciprocate.

To visit our public servers:
Polite and Friendly, Polite and Friendly 2 and Polite and Friendly 3.

TS I.P. - 8.9.37.236:8827 no pw

Check out our Team page at www.bkops2.com

If I have inadvertently posted in the wrong area or was was mislead in identifying you as cod5 related please accept me sincerest apologies.

I hope we can develop regular Team scrims if this proves acceptable to both teams.

Thank you for your time.

SSG.D.I.Bull
Match Coordinator/Match Commander
Drill Instructor
Fire Team Echo

P.S. If you don't want to wait to get this going feel free to contact me directly and I can work with you.

chainsaw
December 3rd, 2009, 04:20
will get a email out to you very soon