PDA

View Full Version : Team [REG]

FredTheNuke
January 13th, 2011, 23:52
Dear SFSS,

As our numbers slowly increase we move ever closer to the inevitable day of The Challenge...

It could be fun even! :tk

pete stone
January 14th, 2011, 01:48
Dear SFSS,

As our numbers slowly increase we move ever closer to the inevitable day of The Challenge...

Oooohh not again

trixer
January 14th, 2011, 02:59
Dear SFSS,

LOL.... Let the taunts begin!

Here's one back at you and the other REG's..... "That will be a cold day in hell" is the way the saying goes :tk

Dingus
January 14th, 2011, 23:54
Dear SFSS,

That day could be closer than you think.....:)

trixer
January 15th, 2011, 03:09
Their were some REG's playing on BO this afternoon, so I could not resist a "little trash talk".... I think you guys are going to embarrass your self :o

The Sarge
January 15th, 2011, 12:55
Bring it on, girls... :cool:

coldkiller
January 21st, 2011, 20:33
be sure ur wearing diaper s........

trixer
January 21st, 2011, 20:36
be sure ur wearing diaper s........

I notice they got real quite :p

FredTheNuke
January 22nd, 2011, 21:48
LOL - it would be a fun match knowing that everyone will play by the rules...

trixer
January 23rd, 2011, 00:22
LOL - it would be a fun match knowing that everyone will play by the rules...

Why not..... I am going to ask our EMT group to schedule a Clan vs REG's... I am not sure we will get all the REG's there as there are not as many as we have in the clan at the moment... but I suspect that we could round out the scrim with some other Pub players that would like to participate :)

Look for something coming out from the EMT group as this will be a "fun" activity :)

PS
Fred.... thanks for the challenge :) This brings back fond memories for me when I was a REG... By the way, in my day the REG's won more often than not ;)

greenviper
January 23rd, 2011, 00:41
Why not..... I am going to ask our EMT group to schedule a Clan vs REG's... I am not sure we will get all the REG's there as there are not as many as we have in the clan at the moment... but I suspect that we could round out the scrim with some other Pub players that would like to participate :)

Look for something coming out from the EMT group as this will be a "fun" activity :)

PS
Fred.... thanks for the challenge :) This brings back fond memories for me when I was a REG... By the way, in my day the REG's won more often than not ;)

I was already planning a little scrim for Feb., but it they are up to it they can take us on during shotgun and pistol night.

Bling
January 25th, 2011, 18:08
ps
fred.... Thanks for the challenge :) this brings back fond memories for me when i was a reg... By the way, in my day the reg's won more often than not ;)

bullsh!t :)

trixer
January 26th, 2011, 02:50
bullsh!t :)

You are getting old Bling and your memory is feeble...... I will keep visiting you on Sunday afternoons and push you out into the fresh air in your wheel chair :D