PDA

View Full Version : Fun Scrim =AO= vs SFSS

Stryck_9
July 4th, 2011, 07:43
I know there has been some suggestions about this thrown around from time to time so I thought I would make it official. We would be interested in doing a for fun Scrim with you folks some weekend during the summer. We are fairly flexible as to the when, we just need to work out the details to make sure we get most of us on that night. If you folks are interested you can get a hold of myself here on the forums on TS via email [email protected] or you can hop on our ventrilo I will give it by pm to any of our SFSS or Reg amigos that we play with.
Stryck

greenviper
July 4th, 2011, 14:53
Stryck,

I will get with you on the details soon! For now, Can you get with the AO guys and come up with a date and time? I really don't think we will have a probably filling this scrim; since, so many of our guys enjoy play with your clan.

Viper

Lamon
July 4th, 2011, 17:02
ill be there no matter what! :) i <3 pwning you guys!

Stryck_9
July 4th, 2011, 17:58
Stryck,

I will get with you on the details soon! For now, Can you get with the AO guys and come up with a date and time? I really don't think we will have a probably filling this scrim; since, so many of our guys enjoy play with your clan.

Viper

I will talk to the guys and will give you a date time soonest Vipe :)

ill be there no matter what! :) i <3 pwning you guys!
Hush Lamon you were holding down the last position on the team with me pretty darn well last night :D

Lamon
July 4th, 2011, 18:38
just wanted to keep you company buddy. lol

sAz
July 4th, 2011, 19:15
Hush Lamon you were holding down the last position on the team with me pretty darn well last night :D

Typo Stryck. I think you meant "Lush" not "Hush"

Tsunami
July 4th, 2011, 21:56
i <3 this ideia :)

Stryck_9
July 5th, 2011, 21:05
Typo Stryck. I think you meant "Lush" not "Hush"

I thought you said don't mention Lamon's "problems" because it will give him another complex :p

ROCKMAN
July 6th, 2011, 17:04
Who is this "Lamon" guy anyway ? :)

* ROCKMAN Loads up his Galil with SF/SS engraved Bullets *

SaNdiX
July 7th, 2011, 17:19
Warning Rock !!! If I can I will definitely play. My Rockman radar will be active. You will be my prey and lamon my bait.

:D :D :D

Lamon
July 7th, 2011, 17:23
yeah! see? ill have sandy on my team! even though shes a nub.

Corcoraa
July 7th, 2011, 23:51
Does AO have vacancies cause I'd like to join this scrim against sfss :)

FRANz
July 7th, 2011, 23:55
Does AO have vacancies cause I'd like to join this scrim against sfss :)

Franz and Ganz are interested as well :)

Lamon
July 7th, 2011, 23:56
yall could be in a clan vs. with pubs or regs, but this is more of a clan scrim i think.

Corcoraa
July 7th, 2011, 23:58
Read my reply again nub

Lamon
July 8th, 2011, 00:23
I know, and you aren't in AO

Lamon
July 8th, 2011, 00:24
Noob!

ROCKMAN
July 8th, 2011, 22:17
Well well see Sandix not only i have a claymore for you and Lamon,but others as well want a piece of this action.MMUUHHAAAAAA.:cool:

greenviper
July 9th, 2011, 16:27
This will be a Clan scrim. Clan vs. Pubs and REG's will be July 16th @ 4, 7, 10 EST.

Stryck_9
July 9th, 2011, 18:44
Nice to know that everyone is interested in getting a piece of the action ;) clans vs regs last month was a blast i look forward to this months as well