PDA

View Full Version : Thread for REG organization...

julker
April 12th, 2007, 05:07
hey guys just starting this up so we can start getting our stuff together for the scrim. a date has been posted

Scrim date is Set...LISTEN UP YO!

Saturday - May 5th, 2007

Regs vs 1stSF/SS

Time: 8pm Eastern

With that said, Regulars, start selecting your Squad leaders, and Decide on a Map, we will also decide on a map.(THIS WILL BE A TWO MAP SCRIM). Feel free to use our forums to set it up, either thru PMs or start a Regs scrim thread like they did last scrim. Any questions please PM me.

so here is a thread, lets get our crap together! :D

PredatoR
April 12th, 2007, 05:55
For those of you who signed up for the scrim, you have recieved a PM from me. Please check it and respond. My xfire is paylortaiga; feel free to shoot me a message anytime. Let's get the ball rolling!

-Pred

PS-Thanks for setting up the thread Julker :D

PLEASE NOTE- If you decide to PM me, my name is NOT Predator, that is another user. Mine has the equal signs on both sides. Wicked can attest to the confusion in that :p

Weasel
April 13th, 2007, 22:37
I took some prying with my boss, but I got the time off!!!

MasterRuby
April 16th, 2007, 13:36
hope you all are selecting your map. we've just about got ours.

PredatoR
April 16th, 2007, 15:03
Alright guys, after collecting PMs for a week, here's what I've got so far:

Those who have signed up to play
jonnythan
Warhawk
a1sauce
SexyTurtle
Trixer
Dawg_Soldier (contingent upon work schedule)
=Tubs=
Sgt_Tub
JackFlak
Ranger
Blindman
hero
Gandalf Grayhame
StratDeluxe
pete stone (possibly, contingent upon time)
Irate Quaker (waiting for travel schedule)
oddball
Julker
Bury
Steven
scarypunk
Deano
Depth Charge
Bode

For CO/XO (person with the highest votes will be CO, next highest XO)
playboy-2
hero-4
PredatoR-5
WarHawk-3
=Tubs=-2
demon-1
SexyTurtle-1
blindman-1

Maps that have been nominated
Breslau-2
Townville-6
Caen-3
Carentan-2

This are the ONLY nominations I've received. If you are able to go, and have not PM'd me saying so, please do so immediately. Also, if you have not nominated a CO, XO or a map to scrim on, please do that ASAP. The last day I will accept PMs on this matter with be Monday, April 23rd.

-Pred

CrIsIs
April 16th, 2007, 18:16
Does anyone realize we have spies in our midst? Recruiting the pubs team captains and bringing them in house is like putting Eisenhower at Hitlers war table....sheesh

WarHawk
April 16th, 2007, 20:22
So you guys are trying to spy on us eh? :).

CrIsIs
April 16th, 2007, 20:49
That would be the other way around Warhawk....since all the rcts. are playing for you..;)

Bling
April 16th, 2007, 21:17
how come you didnt include everyone in the list that signed up?

there were more names then that which were included.

PredatoR
April 16th, 2007, 22:32
how come you didnt include everyone in the list that signed up?

there were more names then that which were included.

Yes, I know that the original list is bigger because those are the people who said they would like to play in a scrim against 1st SF. This new list contains those who can make it at the specific date and time.

MaGoo
April 16th, 2007, 23:29
They are going to be running scared. Bock Bock :P

WarHawk
April 17th, 2007, 00:10
Oh so the recruits are still Regs, and your using them to spy on us, maybe? But we dont care, you guys dont stand a chance.
Here me Roar....meow :)

PredatoR
April 17th, 2007, 00:40

Excuse me MaGoo, but I believe the title of this thread is "Thread for REG organization". Go mock us somewhere else :p

krakhed
April 17th, 2007, 01:07
Excuse me MaGoo, but I believe the title of this thread is "Thread for REG organization". Go mock us somewhere else :p

It's his eyes...you know he can't see
....it'll be ok

:rolleyes:

Bait
April 17th, 2007, 01:18
Why aren't i on the signed up list? :confused:

EDIT: Ah yes i see the earlier post on confirmation on the date. In case i forgot to pm you, im avalible

SexyTurtle
April 17th, 2007, 22:06
GOO REGS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY wooo, i wanna know who voted for me! lol i'd be the best, and i totally agree w/ that awesome person. :)

lol jk, i'd tell everyone to hide in their shells and slowing crawl away.

WarHawk
April 17th, 2007, 23:06
... can we trade turtle for well a real turtle?
;)

Bling
April 18th, 2007, 16:52

That would be SARGEANT MaGoo to you!

Let the taunting continue in floods :)

**flips the turtle shell upside down....

1 down a few more to go...

julker
April 18th, 2007, 22:39
Bling you have forgotten that this is no mere turtle you are dealing with, but a sexy turtle.
and as such, this turtle has crazy sexy moves that make it much more maneuverable than the average "non sexy turtle." :p

WarHawk
April 18th, 2007, 23:49
Oh no!! Its gonna be Austin Powers all over again!!

FRANz
April 19th, 2007, 00:23

Be careful Magoo, those REGs maybe next 1stSF/SS|101stDivision 'top' members....:p
I bet you where probably :drink2: while typing... lol

SexyTurtle
April 19th, 2007, 06:23
aaaaawwwww babay, lets SHAG! lol this scrim is gonna be groovy, if only if only my beautiful, lucious side kick foxy brown were here.

ehh heeehhh yaaaaaaa baabaay :D

PredatoR
April 19th, 2007, 17:46
Quick reminder guys, I have 22 of you signed up for the scrim. HOWEVER, I only have 7 map suggestions and 17 CO/XO nominations. If you have not PM'd me your vote, please do so in the coming few days. Thanks.

WarHawk
April 19th, 2007, 21:35
We are so organized, Go Regs Go

Weasel
April 19th, 2007, 23:47
We are so organized, Go Regs Go

Organization is our strong point!

PredatoR
April 19th, 2007, 23:57
Organization is our strong point!

Notice it's been the Clan Recruits who have been making proactive attempts at organization :p

WarHawk
April 20th, 2007, 07:26
Yeah well, you are the one who is in HQ with the High Command of the 1st... We will leave the bureaucracy to you and we can do all the killing.

Weasel
April 20th, 2007, 13:07
Notice it's been the Clan Recruits who have been making proactive attempts at organization :p

Notice the sarcasm :wink:

Bling
April 20th, 2007, 14:51

Pred... patting ureself on the back is one thing, but lets not undermine the organisation and input from everyone else. From what I recall it was not a Recruit who asked for this in the first place, it was Sgt.Tubs. Also note that many of our public players do not read the forums on a daily basis like many of us.

I am glad to see you, and other recruits stepping up to help organise, but this IS and should be a group effort.

Good luck to you pubs... ure gonna need it :)

PredatoR
April 20th, 2007, 14:59
Pred... patting ureself on the back is one thing, but lets not undermine the organisation and input from everyone else. From what I recall it was not a Recruit who asked for this in the first place, it was Sgt.Tubs. Also note that many of our public players do not read the forums on a daily basis like many of us.

I am glad to see you, and other recruits stepping up to help organise, but this IS and should be a group effort.

Good luck to you pubs... ure gonna need it :)

Oh I completely understand! I was hoping my comment came across as sarcastic, but I guess I put a little too much edge on it. My apologies to the pubs if my comment offended you.

oddball
April 20th, 2007, 22:48
Is the Scrim going to be based on the best of 5 rounds per map?:embarrassed:

hero
April 20th, 2007, 23:33
any more info for us pred, about map standings and co/xo?

PredatoR
April 21st, 2007, 01:49
any more info for us pred, about map standings and co/xo?

All of this information can be found on the first page, about half way down.

hero
April 21st, 2007, 07:23
All of this information can be found on the first page, about half way down.

kept up to date?

MasterRuby
April 21st, 2007, 18:50
the 1stSF/SS chooses Kiev as our map. What will yours be? please update with what your majority is by the end of sunday.

82ndABDeano
April 21st, 2007, 20:30
Just a suggestion but wouldnt be such a bad idea for the REGs to get together probably tonight if not tomorrow night at about 8pm eastern so that we can discuss a few things such as:

Our map choice since people arent really voting
The leaders
The weapon assignments
Some basic tactical planning

I have a team speak and server in which I can lock down for this to happen if you like.

Teamspeak IP:217.146.84.162:8768
pw: Darby

Server IP:217.146.84.164:28963

Thanks.

So today or tomorrow?

WarHawk
April 21st, 2007, 20:36
I won't be able to make either one due to work and soccer, but I also have a TS which I have sent the IP and Pass to Pred.

PredatoR
April 21st, 2007, 22:27
Let's see, where shall I start.....

Hero - Yes, I have kept this information up to date. To check the last time I've updated it, check the bottom of that post.

Deano - It is not my fault that people are not voting. I'm assuming that by not voting, that they really don't care one way or the other on who leads us/what map we play, which is fine by me.

I tried connecting to your TS server today, but unfortunately could not. Unless you can get this resolved, we will use Warhawk's TS server, which he has so graciously provided for us. However, the use of your COD2 server for practice would be much appreciated. Thank you for the offer.

All - You heard the man, we need to have our map choice solidified by Sunday evening, which means that Sunday is the last day I will accept nominations for CO/XO, maps, and PMs from people saying they can make it to the scrim.

As for practicing for the scrim, I don't think today or tomorrow will work; it's too short of notice for most people, especially those who don't check the website every day. My proposal is that we do it this coming Friday at 9:30EST. Saturday/Sunday is an option as well, however I will not be able to make it either of those nights. The scrim is two weeks away, so we still have time to organize a practice, so don't panic.

After I get a definite count on the number of Regs attending the scrim the CO/XO will do weapon assignments.

If you have any further questions/comments, feel free to PM me or add a comment to this topic.

-Pred

Weasel
April 21st, 2007, 22:29
I work on most friday nights, but if I get a few days notice, I should be able to get it off, however, this weekend is not good for me either. I do think it best we get some practice in though!

Wickedneck
April 21st, 2007, 22:49
I think we may give people who are doing this their own forum. That way they can get better organized and people who dont need to see it dont have to see it.

PredatoR
April 22nd, 2007, 04:50
Here's who I don't have signed up for scrim. These are people who said they'd like to take part in the scrim, but never confirmed they could make it on May 5th:

Nighthawk
DManDMyth
Bottcher
ashman
Mr. Jangles
playboy
Fender
Cyanide
Deathdealer
Gratzer
Smigley
Chuckynorris

If your name is on this list but shouldn't be, PM me by TOMORROW NIGHT. That is the absolute last day to sign up.

-Pred

FRANz
April 22nd, 2007, 09:56
Dear Pred., Regs and others,

You all can use our server and ts located in EU/NL-Rotterdam.
It's a 24 player server, with the basic maps and WRM installed exactly like the 1stSFSS.

If you would like to use ours feel free.
Enjoy your scrim,
Sincerely,

FRANz
:team:

If played on a Friday evening 27/4 I can be present for you to let you choose which map, rifles etc etc.|modify the map settings| to your preferences, what can be discussed on TS or coming monday evening when I'm on 1stSFSS TS (22.00-01.00hrs EU time or via xfire: 101stdivisionfranz)

Details:
THIS SERVER IS (PARTLY) SPONSORED BY: FISH-INTERNET.nl & MIREMULTIMEDIA.com

Call of Duty 2 - 101stDivision Tactical Server:

Name: fish-internet.nl (renamed server name !!!!)
IP: 84.244.162.72:28960

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Guest users:
* Label: 101stDivision
* Server address: teamspeak.i3d.nl:8638
* Nickname: "add your nickname"
* [click] Allow server assign a nickname
* [click] Anonymous
* Server Password: tactical

Let's see, where shall I start.....

Hero - Yes, I have kept this information up to date. To check the last time I've updated it, check the bottom of that post.

Deano - It is not my fault that people are not voting. I'm assuming that by not voting, that they really don't care one way or the other on who leads us/what map we play, which is fine by me.

I tried connecting to your TS server today, but unfortunately could not. Unless you can get this resolved, we will use Warhawk's TS server, which he has so graciously provided for us. However, the use of your COD2 server for practice would be much appreciated. Thank you for the offer.

All - You heard the man, we need to have our map choice solidified by Sunday evening, which means that Sunday is the last day I will accept nominations for CO/XO, maps, and PMs from people saying they can make it to the scrim.

As for practicing for the scrim, I don't think today or tomorrow will work; it's too short of notice for most people, especially those who don't check the website every day. My proposal is that we do it this coming Friday at 9:30EST. Saturday/Sunday is an option as well, however I will not be able to make it either of those nights. The scrim is two weeks away, so we still have time to organize a practice, so don't panic.

After I get a definite count on the number of Regs attending the scrim the CO/XO will do weapon assignments.

If you have any further questions/comments, feel free to PM me or add a comment to this topic.

-Pred

82ndABDeano
April 22nd, 2007, 22:32
Dont know what problem you had with my TS, its working fine, try using non Capitals for the password (Teamspeak is 32 Slots so should be fine and the game server is 24 slots based in the UK).

Friday sounds good, ill lock down the server, and make sure the correct maps are on.

What will the Round times be for the scrim and round limit for the map.

Thanks, Deano.

PredatoR
April 23rd, 2007, 05:56
SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Here is the final list of those who will play in the scrim against the 1st SF:
jonnythan
Warhawk
a1sauce
SexyTurtle
Trixer
Dawg_Soldier (contingent upon work schedule)
=Tubs=
Sgt_Tub
JackFlak
Ranger
Blindman
hero
Gandalf Grayhame
StratDeluxe
pete stone (possibly, contingent upon time)
Irate Quaker (waiting for travel schedule)
oddball
Julker
Bury
Steven
scarypunk
Deano
Depth Charge

CO
PredatoR

XO
Hero

Map
Townville

More details will follow....

Your CO,
Pred

PS- Wicked, if you could set up that private forum for us, I would greatly appreciate it :D

KraZe
April 23rd, 2007, 06:14
Sorry for butting in here, but I just noticed that Deano is on the list of players...

Qualifications for a regular public player:

1.Can NOT be in a clan from the Tactical Realism Community.

Ruby, can you rule on this one please?

Wickedneck
April 23rd, 2007, 12:46
If hes in a clan he cant be in the scrim.

MasterRuby
April 23rd, 2007, 13:49
he has left the 1stID and is currently with no one. he is allowed to play unless his status changes before the scrim.

PredatoR
April 23rd, 2007, 14:42
If hes in a clan he cant be in the scrim.

Do not fret my fearless leader, I made absolutely sure he wasn't in a clan, even at one point spying on him through xfire ;)

82ndABDeano
April 23rd, 2007, 19:42
Dont worry I do know the rules and I am joining a unit but I am not joining them until the Regs vs 1st sf is over and REGs have claimed victory so dont worry I ill be there to tantilise and tease the 1st sf as always:)

82ndABDeano
April 24th, 2007, 14:21
I am still awaiting the round times so that I can change to the correct settings on my server for our practise, so please reply here or pm asap please.

It would also help if we could find out how many of you guys can make that practise on friday? I will ask around in team speak and in game but if you could just pm me saying you can make it so that we have an idea of who will be attending.

Boss
April 24th, 2007, 21:45
I ill be there to tantilise and tease the 1st sf as always:)

Since when have you been able to do this? :whistle:

82ndABDeano
April 24th, 2007, 22:06
Your a marked man now:)

Boss
April 24th, 2007, 22:22
Ha....take a number as the list is long. I top a lot of lists :dance:

Salvage
April 25th, 2007, 00:52
I'll bet you my list doesn't even match up with yours Boss.

WarHawk
April 25th, 2007, 02:16
Now all we need are Squad Leaders and Weapon assingments, to who ever will be there on Friday I am guessing that will be the day to get a weapon, so if you cant make it PM our leader ahead of time :)
Or to me and I will coordinate em if Pred and Hero got to much to do.

PredatoR
April 25th, 2007, 03:07
Thanks for your help Warhawk, as strange as it seems, I do have a life outside of COD2, and right now it's getting pretty hectic, especially with AP tests coming up. I've already finished the weapon assignments for the American team, and the Russian assignments are almost finished.

PredatoR
April 26th, 2007, 15:06
Thank you soo much for allowing us to use your server Deano, it is greatly appreciated. For the server settings, I am under the assumption that the round times (8:00mins) and weapon restrictions (non-ETO) are the same as they've always been. 1st SF brass please correct me if that is incorrect.

Because I've heard no complaints thus far, our practice date is Friday, April 27, beginning at 9:30EST. We will be using Deano's server and Warhawk's teamspeak(once Warhawk resends me the information.......I accidentally deleted his PM :( ). Weapon assignments and squad leaders will be available no later than tonight. Thank you for understanding the slight delays; life has just been overwhelming this past week. Hopefully see you guys there.

-Pred

82ndABDeano
April 26th, 2007, 17:50
Thank you for that I will get the round time changed and add Kiev some time this evening oh and change the weapon limits although I am not sure what they are I am presuming they are the same as what you have on your public server but I will come on ts and ask about what they are and get it done other than that I think everything else is sorted, I have removed all mods etc so that it is stock to cut down any possible need for downloads.

So most people should be able to connect right away.

Oh and also If you like I can add your skins from 1st sf if you could send them to me on xfire.

I presume all details are close to viewing now and now only awaiting to find out who will be taking the meeting on friday.

Server details as follows:
IP:217.146.84.164:28963
PW:regs

The password will be changed to this 3 hours before the meeting if you wish to check if you need to download or if there are any problems connecting. In which case contact me on the forums via pm or warhawks teamspeak.

Thanks, Deano.

SexyTurtle
April 26th, 2007, 20:44
um i'm not sure i can make the practice on friday. sry guys, since my computer... exploded... lol i hope to be ready for the scrim tho! i couldnt imagine it taking that long to fix...

-Grant

pete stone
April 26th, 2007, 20:59
At that time i won't be able to join the practice, to late for me 2.30 am overhere
pete

PredatoR
April 26th, 2007, 22:11
If you have other obligations, that is most certainly understandable. Real Life comes before Gaming Life.

PS- Deano, I think that's the longest run-on sentence I've read in a while ;)

SexyTurtle
April 26th, 2007, 23:25
ok well i got the computer fixed, but i think i may be goin out w/ friends on friday :-/ sry guys! cant deny a Wii party, and/or movies w/ the crew...

Depth Charge
April 27th, 2007, 00:12
I have the same problem as turtle.. computer issue.. hopefully up before practice.. but definetely before the scrim... 2 weeks is a long time without a computer anymore...

Weasel
April 27th, 2007, 00:18
My boss at work switched me departments for 2 weeks effective immediately, so I went from 46 hour weeks to 60. Therefore, I can't make practice as I will be working till either 12am or 2am est. Sorry guys, my work hates me (the feeling is definitely mutual!):mad:

82ndABDeano
April 27th, 2007, 02:21
2.30am here also but ohwell it is worth it.

Oh and predator my sentences are always long lol you should read my coursework for business my sentences are are 8 line paragraphs lol so that was short for me.

PredatoR
April 27th, 2007, 05:33
Okay, here are the long awaited weapon assignments and squads:

Jonnythan – M1 Garand - Mosin
Warhawk – Thompson - SVT40
a1sauce – M1 Garand - Mosin
SexyTurtle – Thompson – Mosin
Trixer – Thompson – PPSH42
Dawg_Soldier – M1 Garand - Mosin
=Tubs= - M1 Garand - Mosin
Sgt_Tub – BAR - Mosin
JackFlak – Thompson – SVT40
Ranger – BAR – SVT40
Blindman – M1 Garand - Mosin
hero – Sniper – Sniper
Gandalf Grayhame – Thompson – Mosin
StratDeluxe – Grease Gun - Mosin
pete stone – M1 Garand - Mosin
Irate Quaker – Thompson - Mosin
oddball – M1 Garand - Mosin
Julker – BAR – SVT40
Bury – M1 Garand - Mosin
Steven – M1 Garand - Mosin
scarypunk – M1 Garand - Mosin
Deano – M1 Garand - Mosin
Depth Charge - M1 Garand –Mosin

*Note*- For those of you who are assigned a Garand for the American team, you are allowed to substitute that for a Carbine. Please notify me if you wish to do so.

Squad 1 – Leader: Warhawk
-Trixer
-pete stone
-StratDeluxe

Squad 2 – Leader: Deano
-Ranger
-a1sauce
-Gandalf Grayhame
-oddball

Squad 3 – Leader: Julker
-Blindman
-Irate Quaker
-Depth Charge

Squad 4 – Leader: Sgt_Tub
-=Tubs=
-scarypunk
-JackFlak

Squad 5 – SexyTurtle
-Steven
-Dawg_Soldier
-Bury
-jonnythan

Do not forget, our practice is FRIDAY, April 27, at 9:30EST. Attendance is critical. That being said, if you have a legitimate conflict or responsibility you must fulfill outside of the game, by all means do it. As I posted earlier, Real Life comes before Gaming Life.

Please check your PMs for server and TS information. If you have any further questions or comments do not hesitate to PM me or hero, either on the forums, or over xfire (our names our paylortaiga and freakishhero, respectively).

-Pred

DmanDmyth
April 27th, 2007, 06:25
how did i get knocked out of the scrim where did i miss something help guys i dont want to be left out DManDMyth

PredatoR
April 27th, 2007, 06:28
Here:

Here's who I don't have signed up for scrim. These are people who said they'd like to take part in the scrim, but never confirmed they could make it on May 5th:

Nighthawk
DManDMyth
Bottcher
ashman
Mr. Jangles
playboy
Fender
Cyanide
Deathdealer
Gratzer
Smigley
Chuckynorris

If your name is on this list but shouldn't be, PM me by TOMORROW NIGHT. That is the absolute last day to sign up.

-Pred

I posted that a week ago. Lemme talk to hero about it, and we'll get back to you.

SexyTurtle
April 27th, 2007, 14:04
woohooo i'm a squad leader, woohooo, o and i noticed a few names were knocked out of the squad lissting...is that just a typo or on purpose?

and like i said before i may not be able to make practice tonight...sry guys

PredatoR
April 27th, 2007, 14:52
Alright guys, as sad as I am to report it, I will not be able to make the scrim next Saturday. I completely forgot that next weekend is my prom. Effective immediately, hero is promoted to CO and Warhawk is promoted to XO. However, just because I can't make the date, doesn't mean I'm still not gonna help out. I'll be with you guys up until I put my tie on ;)

-Pred

PredatoR
April 27th, 2007, 15:11
Server details as follows:
IP:217.146.84.164:28963
PW:regs

Teamspeak
IP: 67.170.149.108:54320
Password: 1qaz2wsx3edc

*Sorry, wouldn't let me send the private message*

82ndABDeano
April 27th, 2007, 17:26
I had a word with boss about the weapon assignments and it seems ares are wrong because we do not get 5 tommys and 3 bars so maybe that needs to be cleared up asap.

Boss
April 27th, 2007, 18:07
I have asked Ruby and Saz to clarify, as I am not certain what the load outs are. These could be correct?

DmanDmyth
April 27th, 2007, 22:19
Whats the good word guys am i in or out let me know DManDMyth

82ndABDeano
April 27th, 2007, 22:21
also the teamspeak is down now for some reason but mine is up if we need it.

IP:217.146.84.162:8768
PW:darby

WarHawk
April 28th, 2007, 00:12
Yes, we are working on getting it back up, hopefully it will go back up, if not we can use Deano's.

Bling
April 28th, 2007, 00:25
Whats the good word guys am i in or out let me know DManDMyth

please see the pm sent to you.

WarHawk
April 28th, 2007, 02:37
The TS server is back up.
67.170.149.108:54320
Pass: 1qaz2wsx3edc

PredatoR
April 28th, 2007, 03:10
I will not be attending the practice tonight. Something has come up that I must attend to. Thank you for understanding.

MasterRuby
April 28th, 2007, 03:51
DmanDmyth, you are still in the scrim, i replied to the PM.

82ndABDeano
April 28th, 2007, 03:59
What brilliant practise out of 23 people 3 people showed up so basically it was a waste of time. Makes me wonder how many will actually show up for the scrim.

Well I guess we will just go in with no practise so dont be surprised if we lose:(

When we get an asnser on the weapons we will then be able to write up the correct weapon assignments.

I guess each team leader will simply have to come up with their own plans and then hope it goes ok on the day.

WarHawk
April 28th, 2007, 05:14
Actuarlly Deano we had a couple squad leaders and squad members after you had left. and Remember it is a Friday night.

Oh and for 1st Squad

Squad 1 Leader: StratDeluxe
-Trixer
-pete stone
-DmanDmyth

Those are the current changes for squad one. Enjoy

Gandalf Grayhame
April 28th, 2007, 06:05
What brilliant practise out of 23 people 3 people showed up so basically it was a waste of time. Makes me wonder how many will actually show up for the scrim.

Well I guess we will just go in with no practise so dont be surprised if we lose:(

When we get an asnser on the weapons we will then be able to write up the correct weapon assignments.

I guess each team leader will simply have to come up with their own plans and then hope it goes ok on the day.

Sorry that I was not at the practice, I had planned on being there. My wife made dinner plans with some of our friends. Naturally, she didn't say anything to me until she called me at work this afternoon.

I think as long as we all are communicating during the scrim we can still take them. :wink:

Weasel
April 28th, 2007, 06:21
Sorry that I was not at the practice, I had planned on being there. My wife made dinner plans with some of our friends. Naturally, she didn't say anything to me until she called me at work this afternoon.

I think as long as we all are communicating during the scrim we can still take them. :wink:

Same for me, my job requires me to be at work between 8pm and 6:30 weekdays and 6pm till midnight or 2am on friday nights. Since I work to live my body was away from my computer. I am fully committed to the regs, just really busy with my real life:(

WarHawk
April 28th, 2007, 06:24
Guys dont worry about it, this is meant to be fun, and if you cant make practices that is perfectly understandable, anyways, were not the ones that need practice. ;)

DmanDmyth
April 28th, 2007, 16:01
Thanks guys thought i was going to miss out do u think another practice could be arranged i know im needy :) and as always thanks again guys DManDMyth

82ndABDeano
April 28th, 2007, 20:41
I understand that everyone has a personal life also but even if people turned up after I left well I didnt leave until 30 minutes after the practise was supposed to be so if people couldnt make that time because it was too early it would of been a good idea to say so because I stayed up for the meeting which my time was 2.30am and I had work at 9am so I wasnt best pleased when next to nobody showed up.

oddball
April 28th, 2007, 21:36
Sorry I missed practice last night....I was on call and got called into work :( But I will be there on the 5th for sure.:thumbsup:
PS I would like to use the Carbine in place of the grand.

julker
April 29th, 2007, 00:44
i'm pretty sure the practice was scheduled with the understanding that not many people might show up. the date was arbitrarily picked because of the difficulty of coordinating the schedules of 15-20 people on different continents.

No apologies necessary for not making the practice.

Squad leaders will make sure to contact their squad members via PM before the scrim, in order to relay important info.
Remember, while this will be extremely competetive, this is for fun, and I expect that that the REGS will make quite a strong showing, and I daresay, kick quite a bit of 1st sfss bottom before the scrim is through :)
but this thread isn't for bragging, just coordinating the scrimmage.

PredatoR
April 29th, 2007, 01:21
I understand that everyone has a personal life also but even if people turned up after I left well I didnt leave until 30 minutes after the practise was supposed to be so if people couldnt make that time because it was too early it would of been a good idea to say so because I stayed up for the meeting which my time was 2.30am and I had work at 9am so I wasnt best pleased when next to nobody showed up.

:confused:

Somewhere an English teacher is rolling in their grave.

Wickedneck
April 29th, 2007, 03:50
Maybe you should just print this off so you didnt have to come in and look at it every night.

MasterRuby
April 29th, 2007, 19:32
PROPOSED WEAPON LOADOUTSBU

Axis

2 MP44
3 MP40s
3 G43s
1 Kar Sniper
the rest Kars

Allies US

2 BAR
Combination of 3 SMG (Grease and Thompson)
1 Springfield sniper
the rest M1 Garands and M1A1 Carbines

Bling
April 29th, 2007, 19:34
I would like to propose changing the garrand to throwing of rocks! ;)

WarHawk
April 29th, 2007, 20:59
Why Bling? Are you that bad? ;)

Weasel
April 30th, 2007, 13:12
Bling's just worried we are going to light him up :p He's running scared:axe:

MaGoo
April 30th, 2007, 23:14
Bling's just worried we are going to light him up :p He's running scared:axe:

Blings not scared. He just thinks you pubs might have a better chance to hit us. LOL

KraZe
April 30th, 2007, 23:39
Alright Bling, Magoo... out, out, out... let's leave these ladies to plan their own funeral's and such, spend their last moments with their families and what not... We need to go discuss what type of memorials we need to hold for them after we get done with them.

hero
May 1st, 2007, 03:20
4real... stop trying to distract us from our plan to take over the server... i mean to compete against u.

sAz
May 1st, 2007, 03:34
Guys,

Sorry I haven't been paying attention to this thread (it is for Regs after all), but I noticed that you have been using other servers and that Franz even offered you one to practice on too.

As was the case in past REG scrims, if you need a server to practice on just let me know and I'll make one available for you. In fact, with ETO over, our ETO Server has been converted to our scrim server and that is where we are likely to scrim on the 5th of May. It would have been to your advantage to practice on that server since the settings are the same as for the scrim. All I need is some advance notice and I'll set it up for you exactly as it will be for the scrim.

Also, no need to find another TS. Just ask us and we'll create the right channel(s) for you to practice in. Remember, you are the REGS of the 1stSF/SS and we love ya. You don't have to source all that stuff elsewhere when we got it all for y'all right here!!

WarHawk
May 1st, 2007, 03:44
New Weapon Assignments From Scratch, any problems with em just PM me so I can slap you in private and you dont have to be embarrassed.

Jonnythan - M1 - Mosin
A1 Suace - Thompson - PPSH
Sexyturtle - Thompson - PPSH
Trixer - M1 - Mosin
Dawn_Soldier - M1 - Mosin
=Tubs= - M1 - SVT 40
Sgt Tub - Thompson - PPSH
Cookie Divine aka Jack Flack - M1 - SVT 40
Ranger - BAR - Mosin
Blindman - BAR - PPSH 42
Hero - Pistol - Pistol
Gandalf Grayhame M1 - Mosin
Strat - M1 - Mosin
Pete Stone - M1 - SVT 40
Irate Quaker - M1 - Mosin
Oddball - M1 - Mosin
Julker - M1 - Mosin
Bury - M1 - Mosin
Steven - M1 - Mosin
Scarypunk - M1 - Mosin
Deano - M1 - Mosin
Depth Charge M1 - PPSH 42
Warhawk - M1 - Mosin
DmanDmyth - M1- Mosin

* note: All M1 Garands are interchangeable with Carbines and all Thompsons with Grease guns.
And if you really wanna complain or downgrade with a weapon PM me, and I will be shrude with my remark, thats your warning

Gandalf Grayhame
May 1st, 2007, 05:00
New Weapon Assignments From Scratch, any problems with em just PM me so I can slap you in private and you dont have to be embarrassed.

Jonnythan - M1 - Mosin
A1 Suace - Thompson - PPSH
Sexyturtle - Thompson - PPSH
Trixer - M1 - Mosin
Dawn_Soldier - M1 - Mosin
=Tubs= - M1 - SVT 40
Sgt Tub - Thompson - PPSH
Cookie Divine aka Jack Flack - M1 - SVT 40
Ranger - BAR - Mosin
Blindman - BAR - PPSH 42
Hero - Pistol - Pistol
Gandalf Grayhame M1 - Mosin
Strat - M1 - Mosin
Pete Stone - M1 - SVT 40
Irate Quaker - M1 - Mosin
Oddball - M1 - Mosin
Julker - M1 - Mosin
Bury - M1 - Mosin
Steven - M1 - Mosin
Scarypunk - M1 - Mosin
Deano - M1 - Mosin
Depth Charge M1 - PPSH 42
Warhawk - M1 - Mosin
DmanDmyth - M1- Mosin

* note: All M1 Garands are interchangeable with Carbines and all Thompsons with Grease guns.
And if you really wanna complain or downgrade with a weapon PM me, and I will be shrude with my remark, thats your warning

Weapons seem good to me. Although I may trade in my M1 for some rocks. :D (a David and Goliath story truer than the Bible itself)

hero
May 1st, 2007, 05:33
Hero - Pistol - Pistol

ummm...

Bling
May 1st, 2007, 06:01
hero,

i said it before and ill say it again...

u have a better chance with a rock.... noob

MaGoo
May 1st, 2007, 06:11
hero,

i said it before and ill say it again...

u have a better chance with a rock.... noob

Bling. First he needs an arm to throw it instead of that string hanging out of his shirt. :P LOL

Weasel
May 1st, 2007, 13:34
Wow, Bling you sure are a talker, now I want to see you back it up. Oh wait, I am dreaming again, I look forward to seeing your corpse on the battlefield as I steal all your nades!

Bling
May 1st, 2007, 14:47
Wow, Bling you sure are a talker, now I want to see you back it up. Oh wait, I am dreaming again, I look forward to seeing your corpse on the battlefield as I steal all your nades!

as long as u know any nades left behind WILL be primed for you :)

82ndABDeano
May 1st, 2007, 15:27
It wont be a matter of if the REGS win more of how long it takes now thats the start and end of this story!

82ndABDeano
May 1st, 2007, 15:52
Lets all be very honest about this though, none of us really know how this is going to turn out until it is over we can only hope that we do well.

Bling
May 1st, 2007, 15:57
speak for ureself... ure going DOWN!

whos says u may ask?!?!?!

ME AND MY ARMY :)

PredatoR
May 1st, 2007, 18:42
Alright Bling, Magoo... out, out, out...

AHEM!!!!

There's another thread designed for this trash talking. Leave us be.

Viking
May 1st, 2007, 20:22
I wanna sign up...but how do i do it....any one?

Bling
May 1st, 2007, 21:14
pay attention to the date. it is this coming friday.

Viking, ure name has been passed up the ladder for this. we should be able to get you in.

Continue using TS, and catch hero/warhawk on when u see them there.

Cheers. I knew u could find it.

WarHawk
May 1st, 2007, 21:28
Squad 1 – Leader: StratDeluxe
-Trixer
-pete stone
-DmanDmyth
-cobra - M1 - Mosin
-Blindman
-Irate Quaker
-Depth Charge
-viking - M1 - Mosin

I am putting you two new comers with 1stSF/SS recruits so if you have any questions address them or me.

DmanDmyth
May 1st, 2007, 21:42
hey guys we should see if we can get another practice up before the scrim wouldent hurt i would have been at the last one but didnt know if i was in the scrim or not DManDMyth

WarHawk
May 2nd, 2007, 02:18
Squad 2 Leader: Ranger
-a1sauce
-Gandalf Grayhame
-oddball
Ranger is the new squad leader for squad 2

Gandalf Grayhame
May 2nd, 2007, 03:33
Squad 2 Leader: Ranger
-a1sauce
-Gandalf Grayhame
-oddball
Ranger is the new squad leader for squad 2

Sir, Yes Sir!

This is going to be a blast! :grin:

trixer
May 3rd, 2007, 01:51
For the server we will be playing on for this scrim-

Is the ip 217.146.84.164:28963?
And the PW:regs

Same with the TS
67.170.149.108:54320?
PW:1qaz2wsxedc

So my question is, these are the ip's for the server we will be playing on for the scrim...and the TS? Just wanted to know if that was for that practice only or for both the practice and the scrim. :)

MasterRuby
May 3rd, 2007, 02:31
scrim will be on our main server, and you guys will be on our TS in a private channel just for you all.

WarHawk
May 3rd, 2007, 04:00
Those servers were for practice, sorry should of clarified more clearly

A1sauce
May 3rd, 2007, 04:38
i a dummy just found this today iv been looking on the singup one for new info and just though everyone got tired of it oops wish i was not suck a dummy

WarHawk
May 3rd, 2007, 04:44
As long as you check you squad and weapon assingments.

trixer
May 3rd, 2007, 05:34
OK, one more question regarding the server....
Will we need a password to get on the server or will someone recognize us as we try to join and allow us on so we can play?

Trix

MasterRuby
May 3rd, 2007, 07:41
for the scrim, the password will be passed out that night to all on TS. so be there promptly.

SexyTurtle
May 3rd, 2007, 13:56
so if the scrim is at 8pm Eastern... what will it be central?

o and is there anyway warhawk i can pick up a couple rifles instead? i'm aweful with the thompson and PPSH.

A1sauce
May 3rd, 2007, 15:10
woo hoo two more days till we rock 1stsfss's socks off

WarHawk
May 3rd, 2007, 16:25
so if the scrim is at 8pm Eastern... what will it be central?

o and is there anyway warhawk i can pick up a couple rifles instead? i'm aweful with the thompson and PPSH.

I will see what I can do, and Sexy, 8 PM eastern is 7 PM centeral

SexyTurtle
May 3rd, 2007, 23:10
warhawk its no big deal about the weapons, i am getting used to the thommy :D

WarHawk
May 4th, 2007, 01:15
Ok I am posting the final draft of the squad things, to many changes.

Squad 1 – Leader: StratDeluxe
-Trixer
-pete stone
-DmanDmyth
-cobra

Squad 2 – Leader: Bury (Ranger can not attend the scrim)
-a1sauce
-Gandalf Grayhame
-oddball

-Blindman
-Irate Quaker
-Depth Charge
-viking

Squad 4 – Leader: Sgt_Tub
-=Tubs=
-scarypunk
-JackFlak

Squad 5 – SexyTurtle
-Steven
-Dawg_Soldier
-jonnythan

jonnythan
May 4th, 2007, 21:42
Wow this snuck right up on me.

Everything looks good. I wasn't able to read the whole thread.. are there going to be (or did I miss) any practices or anything like that?

Turtle you can trade the SMG to me if you like. I'd prefer Thompson over M1.. and I'm absolutely awful with a bolt action.

jonnythan
May 4th, 2007, 21:45
Man you guys shoulda PMed the people about the practice. I didn't even know this thread was here :|

SexyTurtle
May 4th, 2007, 23:18
actually i'm getting used to the thommy, its not that bad!'

thanx tho ;)

jonnythan
May 4th, 2007, 23:23
Dang ;)

A1sauce
May 5th, 2007, 04:06
your all goina die sukas

A1sauce
May 5th, 2007, 08:34
im goina see jethro tull sept 25 in calgary its goina bee almost as good as the scrim but not realy love you all

Bait
May 5th, 2007, 15:46
Bad news...i have my cousin's first reconciliation (sp?) today at 5 and i doubt i'll be able to make the scrim. Sorry guys.

You 1stsfss guys are lucky im not gonna be there. One less pub to kick your Axis butt :D

MaGoo
May 5th, 2007, 19:58
Bad news...i have my cousin's first reconciliation (sp?) today at 5 and i doubt i'll be able to make the scrim. Sorry guys.

You 1stsfss guys are lucky im not gonna be there. One less pub to kick your Axis butt :D

WAKE UP! WAKE UP your dreaming.

Salvage
May 5th, 2007, 22:01
Let them dream. They will need to when we are through with them.

Depth Charge
May 5th, 2007, 22:33
Well 1st SF, your avid attempt at knocking out my computer (you silly hackers you) so I wouldn't be able to attend the scrimmage tonight was denied. Good luck next time.. And I will see you tonight in my sights.

A1sauce
May 6th, 2007, 04:19
bogus i was there but could not get in i guess the time on this web page aint the same as the one for the match this stinks boooooooooooooooooooooo

Pengo
May 11th, 2007, 22:58
how long do you have to play on the server before becoming a [REG]? i love teamwork and would like to join up