PDA

View Full Version : {BdG} v [1stSF/SS]

{BdG}Wally_Aussie
April 18th, 2007, 12:15
To whom it may concern,

{BdG} wishes to challenge the [1stSF/SS] to a match within the comming weeks or month(s).

If the [1stSF/SS] Match co-ordinator could please e-mail me at [email protected] we will be able to contiune the necessary planning.

{BdG} looks forward to having a good match with [1stSF/SS] and an overall good interclan relationship into the future.

Awaiting your reply,

{BdG}Wally_Aussie.

sAz
April 18th, 2007, 14:48
I'll get back to you mate.

MasterRuby
April 18th, 2007, 16:08
awesome, HEY wally_Aussie. been a long time, glad to see BdG making the comfortable switch and get back in action.

We had good ties during the 1st ETO campaign, then we lost touch when we switched games. Hope we can build that back up for sure!

RedLine
April 18th, 2007, 18:39
been side by side with BDG way back to mohaa when we shared servers....good to see you guys still kickin ass....

{BdG}Wally_Aussie
April 19th, 2007, 11:23
Yes, unfortunately its been a bit of a struggle with CoD 2 insofar. Particularly with our server having difficulties showing up on the main list, which subsequently meant we've been lacking public server traffic. Anyway, we've had a match with 509th and LMS in that respective order, and are constantly looking for more competition. Its good to be back in business, I hope to jump on your server later this week and say a big hello :cool:

MoHAA, if only we'd stayed there. Fantastic game :rolleyes:

You should see a lot more of me around in the comming weeks, that might not be a good thing, though ;)

{BdG:17th.GD}Wally_Aussie

RedLine
April 19th, 2007, 18:09
is guy and sky still there? the last i remember of BDG was before the split into EXO

{BdG}Wally_Aussie
April 20th, 2007, 14:58
is guy and sky still there? the last i remember of BDG was before the split into EXO

Holy...

That is a long time ago. Guy is still around, Ski? Ski isnt. He went and got a life. Most of the older guys have also retired, or have become semi active, too. MacTruck, Goodfellas, GoldenBiskit, BigIdjit, ATinySpeckofDust.... the list goes on.

We've got a strong member base at the moment, our {ReG}'s, not unlike yours, are also very active and are promoting server traffic.

Guy is currently serving as an advisory admin. He has refused promotions, so he doesnt carry the rank of (4). (As you know our ranking system is based on a number system, not a traditional vertical army structure. ) He is also commander of our match team, the 17th.GD.

The clan has changed a lot since those days back in 2002. Let me tell you. But we've stayed intact, and I must say are going really well. I'm not sure how long you guys have been around?

Well, I better get back to homework... God damn!

Cheers,

{BdG:17th.GD}Wally_Aussie

RedLine
April 20th, 2007, 17:42
we have been around since november of 02....november 15th 2002...

man thats a lot of names i used to play with years ago....well its nice to see they moved on and most have stayed....i hope to say one day that as long as we are around the other will always exist....

{BdG}Wally_Aussie
May 23rd, 2007, 09:03
Ruby,

We at BdG look forward to our match with the 1stSF/SS this weekend, but we imminently need confirmation on which version of your mod we will be playing. BdG would prefer to play the mod that was used in ETO, as originally stated in our agreement, as opposed to the new version of the WRM mod which you are running on your public server.

Also, as BdG did not participate in ETO, we would like some confirmation on some of the ETO settings for WRM, such as weapon zoom, run speed, bomb plant and defuse times, round length and any other incidentals that we may need to know as to prepare ourselves to offer the same high quality tactical experience that we are expecting from the 1stSF/SS.

Sincerely,
Wally

MasterRuby
May 23rd, 2007, 13:43
i thought i emailed you back, guess not...

We will play with the ETO WRM settings, we still have the config and will upload it for the server. Ill have to email you the settings, as i dont know what they are.

There is zoom, 8min round lengths, basically the same as UO just for COD2....ill email you the details