Guest of the SFSS

Greetings from the 34th

Good day 1stSF-SS

While I didn't come here to challenge formally, I think we as a group are definitely craving some revenge. Hopefully we can work out a date in the coming weeks. Win or lose, I can say we always have a great time on the scrims. It's about the only thing that makes Black Ops worth playing.

Anyways, I was curious if any member keeps track of the scrim results? What we have started is keeping track of scrim stats on our site and are one score shy of having it complete. If you recall our scrim, we played two maps and one was cracked. We have a screen shot of the results, but it only shows our team's score in its entirety minus me (I got disconnected or left before the screen shot was taken). So what I'm asking is if anyone took a screen shot of the final result board for your team so that I can count up the total score for everyone and determine the difference in kills and deaths (being my score)?

If you want some more background, that match took place on 11/01/07 and the map, as mentioned, was cracked where you guys took it seven to three.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide

Topper-Harley
    SSG - 34th ID

PS: Our head scrim coordinator is Bowers, so if you would like to move forward with a scrim for scheduling, talk to him or myself if all else fails.

Re: Greetings from the 34th

I think this is what you are looking for:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot0000e.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	570  
    Dingus: We gotta take these bastards. I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a
    really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
    Gunther: We're just the guys to do it.

Guest of the SFSS

Quote Originally Posted by Dingus View Post
    I think this is what you are looking for:
    Correct match, wrong map. If that map is called cracked, my apologies. It was when we played 11 vs 11 on that downtown Hanoi map, which I thought was called cracked.

this is the other one, but I dont see your name on there, must have got cut off:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot0004g.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	571  
    Dingus: We gotta take these bastards. I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a
    really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
    Gunther: We're just the guys to do it.

Guest of the SFSS

Quote Originally Posted by Dingus View Post
    this is the other one, but I dont see your name on there, must have got cut off:
    PERFECT! No, this is exactly what I needed. I got disconnected or something during the last round. So what I do next it add up the total of kills and deaths for each team. The difference in each will be what my score was.

I greatly appreciate this.

Cheers, Dingus!