Guest of the SFSS

Weekly Scrim with 82ndAB

Hello, I was wondering if you might be interested in a weekly [email protected] scrim against the 82ndAB?

I was also wondering if you might be interested in rejoining the [email protected] TCC for a new season?

Thanks,
    69Bee
    X-Fire 69Bee

Retired Colonel

Re: Weekly Scrim with 82ndAB

While we still have some members who play, the SFSS no longer supports WaW and does not have enough members still playing to field any kind of scrim team let alone practice or anything else. Respectfully we decline any WaW scrim requests.
    -Better to fight for something than live for nothing. - Gen. George S. Patton
    -To be a good leader, one must know and trust his men. Failure to comply will result in the leaders failure to his men.
    -Your mouths writing checks your ass can't cash.

"Never trust a fart" - The Bucket list

Guest of the SFSS

Re: Weekly Scrim with 82ndAB

wow/that's a pitty.world at war was one of my faviorets of all time. I played it after cod black ops/so to my surprise they co-insided with each other to a dagree. Reznof being my favorit guy on black ops,it was truly amazing to see what they talked about [past events]/ for me/it was the best way to play world at war/putting the last puzzle pices together um..backward.