+ Reply to Thread
    Guest of the SFSS

Retired Soldier says hello

Greetings,
    My name is Bill Dingus. I am a former officer of the 1stsf/ss. I served under the command of Gen Koenig, Gen Redline and Gen Zero back in the mohaa and cod days, early 2000's to 2005. Those were some of the best gaming years ever. I recently rediscovered the SFSS website and registered so that I can say hello all and request an audience with a senior officer via PM. I would like very much to see if my old war buddies are still around or can be contacted after all these 12 or so years. I'm happy to see the SFSS and the spirit of tactical warfare still alive and hope for continued correspondence!

BD

Col.| Clan CO | Treasurer MaGoo's Avatar

Re: Retired Soldier says hello

Hey Bill good to see some come back. A few of old members stop by from time to time but there are others im sorry to say, GD and Sof have both past away. RIP. I remember you from the start of COD and you are right that those werer the best days for gamming. Now we have lots of hackers to deal with.

As I walk threw the valleys of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil!

Guest of the SFSS

Thanks for the heads up MaGoo. I'm sorry to hear GD and SOF have past away. Anyways congratulations to you for sticking with the sf/ss for all these years and Thank you for your service to the clan. Its pretty awesome to see that you guys are still active. As for me, I'm still gaming it up although mostly on Steam games and Planetside 2 with another ex SS/SF member Whargoul. I'd like to put my steam ID out there for any Past or Present SF/SS member that wishes to contact me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975051098 And also Magoo I'd like to come kick it with you guys sometime.. As a guest of course!

Col.| Clan CO | Treasurer MaGoo's Avatar

All old members are welcome back. It was good to hear from you and i added you on Steam.

As I walk threw the valleys of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil!

Guest of the SFSS

Another 2002/2003 member here!! Impressive the clan is still up and running.

Hey there Bill Dingus, its been a while! Remember this portuguese man and my friend madplan?
    I remember the days when you called us mexicans! :P

Edit: This was our website made by me and Madplan at that time:
    http://clientes.netvisao.pt/xx002540...Untitled-1.htm

Wow, nice share. I still have somewhere the original 1stsf/ss website on a hard drive. I got it when my clan, 1stCDNAB joined the 1stSF/SS when Bollig was CO and I became the site/server admin. That site is pre-1stSF/SS. I joined around 2003/2004, I can't remember. I worked with Slipstick mostly on the website and Wolfsbane was already ramping down on the modding. Great era of gaming.

P.S. The Join date shown under my avatar is when I joined the forums. Slipstick updated the forums around that time and had everyone join again.