+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cod ww2

cod ww2

you uys see the grahpics in cod ww2 coming out? amazing are you considering moving to that and also any thought of going to xbox? it seems easier than completely rebuilding computers all the time. just thought Id ask. by the way miss you guys and girls and it was great while it lasted. take care peace out shoot me a line when you can Im still on fb but dont check it much
    1stsfss

This game played in memory of 58,044 brothers who
    never returned from Viet Nam 62-75
    It makes no difference if I burn my bridges behind me - I never retreat.

Re: cod ww2

Howdy Gents... I am pre-ordering this game tomorrow. It looks great. Haven't played any fps in forever but this looks awesome. It reminds me of the good ole days and how I got started in this long lived clan. I miss playing games with u guys.

1stSpecialForces/SchutzStaffel
    "Success isn't a result of spontanious combustion. You must set yourself on fire."-

Re: cod ww2

Great to hear from you guys! Stop by on TS sometime, we've only got a small group of us left playing various games but you'll recognize the faces.

Demon I would stay with PC, you get a far better experience and quality. An upgrade now lasts you at least 5 years if you go mid-high range.